Every family needs an estate plan. Even basic plans will help you control how your assets are distributed when you pass away, streamline the process of asset distribution, and ensure your wishes are carried out. It can give you control over your financial and healthcare decisions if you ever become incapacitated. It will give your family guidance and peace of mind.
Estate planning is a process we undertake together that allows you to maximize your estate for this people and charities that are important to you. We will help you plan for what matters most.
We invest significant time to understand each of our client’s long-term goals and values to create individualized plans. Moreover, estate planning is a lifelong process. Changes to family circumstances, laws, and wealth may affect an estate plan. Thus, forming long-term relationships with clients is our priority. We strive to be the consistent and trusted counsel at all stages of life.
The Estate and Wealth Planning services we offer include:
- Revocable (living) trusts
- Advanced health care directives
- Powers of attorney for asset management
- Planning for minor children
- Planning for incapacity and/or disability
- Life insurance trusts
- Grantor trusts (GRATs, GRITs)
- Irrevocable trusts
- Multi-jurisdiction and/or international planning
- Planned gifting
- Business succession planning
- Asset protection planning
- Family limited partnerships and/or family limited liability companies
- Related tax planning including estate, gift, income, generation skip transfer, and property taxes
In addition, we offer probate and estate administration and help guide family members through the legal and administrative procedures. We strive to guide our clients in a cost efficient and timely manner. We represent administrators and executors in all aspects of probate and estate administration, including filing and preparing legal documents, advising as to administration duties, collecting and managing assets, dealing with creditors and debts, distributing assets, and closing the estate. We also represent estate beneficiaries to protect their rights and interests in the estate.